I see clients on an individual basis as well as through group workshop sessions. I work with teens, adults, and older adults who tend to be empaths and highly sensitive people (HSPs) who experience anxiety, depression, stress, and overwhelming emotions. My clinical work has also encompassed working with clients who were dealing with relationship issues, low self-confidence, chronic illness/pain, declining mental and physical health, isolation, life transitions, and bereavement.
Treatment focus includes but is not limited to:
- Anxiety/Panic Attacks
- Setting Boundaries
- Energy Work
- Repetitive Thought Patterns
- Career/Life Transitions
- Life Skills
- Confidence Building
- Emotional Regulation
- Pet Loss
- I offer a free 15-minute online consultation.
- If you are scheduling a first session for your teen, please contact me first.
- A sliding scale is available for a limited number of clients in need. Please inquire.
- If you have extended health benefits, contact your plan provider before your first session to ensure your plan covers the Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC) designation.
Art Therapy Group Sessions/Workshops
- Fees vary according to duration of sessions, group numbers, available art supplies, etc.
- Typically fees range from $25 – $35 per person.
- I may be available for certain contract work. Please inquire.
Payment for each session is requested at the end of each session or prior to. Payment is accepted by email money transfer (e-transfer) or Square payments. A $25 fee, plus any bank fees incurred, will be charged for any bounced cheques.
Counsellor Vancouver, BC Heather Hassenbein Art Therapist Empath Highly Sensitive Person HSP First Responder Counsellor BIPOC Counsellor Black Counsellor Downtown Kitsilano Art Therapy for Seniors Art Therapy for Care Homes